Get to the root of why we have excess weight and learn how people can kickstart transforming their bodies without any of the methods constantly pushed by the diet industry.
For decades, the diet and fitness industry has led everyone to believe that the ONLY way people can transform their bodies is by following a structured diet and exercise plan…
And for the longest time, this was the prevailing belief.
Now, this astonishing science-based breakthrough has turned weight loss research on its head.
The Book on Heat is the absolute best reference for anyone who wants to benefit from the surprising role that temperature can play in weight loss, longevity and health.
Brad is a renowned author who specialized in Intermittent Fasting during his postgraduate studies. Based on years of research and experimentation he came up with the Eat Stop Eat method, his best selling book which has sold over 250,000 copies to date.
Now Brad is focused on helping people benefit from the remarkable connection between temperature and body weight, and all of his findings are being released in his newest work, The Book on Heat.
If you’re curious about how to get the benefits of exercise, without actually exercising, then read on…
In the pages of The Book on Heat, Brad explains the research behind some of the amazing beneficial effects that Temperature can have on the human body. Effects that are very similar to what can be gained from chronic exercise.
Effects such as:
- Making dieting easier by addressing hunger hormones
- Boosting Growth Hormone — the key hormone involved in weight loss
- Controlling GHRELIN, which helps control cravings
- Optimizing LEPTIN a hormone linked to hunger and Reducing Abdominal Fat
- Beneficial effects on MUSCLE GROWTH and Exercise Performance
- Improved Metabolism & Energy
- Beneficially alter the gut microbiome
- Controlling the Body’s Inflammation Response
- Turning on Cleansing & Renewal of The Body At a Cellular Level
- And much more…
The Book On Heat uses no-nonsense language — It explains the science of exactly WHY the RIGHT Temperature — when used properly — can deliver powerful and lasting benefits… and when used improperly can drive up hunger and sabotage our ability to burn fat.
The fact is temperature plays a pivotal, yet largely ignored role in the control of body weight.
- Did you know that metabolism is absolutely influenced by temperature?
- Or that prolonged exposure to cold can BLUNT the fat loss effects of exercise?
- Or how (Surprisingly) a fast metabolism doesn't always lead to fat loss, in fact in some cases it can lead to fat gain!
It’s all true.
Make no mistake - An abundance of research shows temperature is a driving force in fat gain and loss
A force that after reading this book can strategically be used to your advantage.
The Book on Heat will clearly:
- Address why the body feels it must store fat.
- Show how the body can be focused specifically on fat loss.
- And finally create an environment so the body actually wants to get rid of fat.
If diet and exercise haven’t worked, this could be why…
If you’re tired of fad diets and impossible workout plans, then put your trust in over 300 scientific references from over 70 years of research and get a practical step-by-step tutorial on how to use the emerging field of heat therapy to your advantage.
Temperature could very well be the missing piece in the weight loss puzzle, the piece that makes everything else work together.
It can even increase the chance of living to 100!
And now, thanks to our CLKbooks partnership with Brad, we’re excited to say the book is finally accessible in a paperback version, and we want to make sure folks have the most complete and up-to-date information, right now we’re making the print edition available for free.
Just take care of the $4.95 shipping and handling fee in the USA to get the Book on Heat paperback edition for free.
With this exclusive CLKbooks offer we will mail out a free copy of the same book being sold for the $15 retail price on Amazon! To secure this exclusive FREE offer for CLKbooks customers only, just use the button below.
Claim Your FREE Copy Now
Enter Your Shipping Details
*Over 350 Research Papers Supporting The Book on Heat